Wow I can’t believe I made it to 365. I’ve never done anything like this in my whole life. This last year has been a great but sometimes hard one and sometimes I forget how blessed I really am. Taking a picture everyday has made me step back and look at my life on a daily basis. I don’t know if any of this makes sense, I just want to say that for me this was so much more than just taking a picture. Thank you so much for following along and for all of the love and kindness. I’ll see you tomorrow for 1/365. Have a happy and safe New Year!!!
The kids are still loving the playscape, yay! Today Henry discovered the joy of the big teeter totter (just as long as you are gentle). In this picture he’s saying “hello sky!”, gotta love my wild haired boy.
Happy Anniversary baby, it’s been a wild ride and I predict more of the same in our future. I am so lucky to have you!
Today we celebrated our 4th wedding Anniversary by going out to dinner. It was supposed to be just the two of us, but we had a little change of plans. Delila was quite upset and her Daddy and I are suckers for big tear filled brown eyes. Seriously could you say no to this little face?
Things that made this a good day:
1) Fred had a colonoscopy this morning (it’s been a year since his colon cancer). Everything looks great!
2) Freddy and I got to go out to breakfast (without any kids) at our fav breakfast spot.
3) We had a chill afternoon reading and napping. I started the new Sue Grafton book on my iphone kindle, love her so!
4) I taught the boys to make their own homemade salsa. Fun and yummy!
5) All of my kids are outside playing on their new playscape, I love hearing their laughter and excited squeals.
Life is good, so much better than last year!
I flip flop this week bunny and I are team Jacob.
guess what we got for Christmas?
Best Christmas Ever. Everywhere I looked today I saw love. I did not take very many pictures I was too busy enjoying it all.